Nephtali 3.3.3 Released :)
Well, it’s been a while since a Nephtali release, but that doesn’t mean I haven’t been working on it. Nephtali 3.3.3 includes many new fixes and enhancements, including:
- n\val() now returns the value that is being stored.
- n\watch() variables are now only stored if in dev mode to improve performance.
- n\security\hash_hmac() now better matches PHP’s hash_hmac() signature.
- Pure action pipe functions now have a preconditions (preconds) option to facilitate cleaner, clearer, safer code.
- Added bool url_get_current_use_https_port for situations where code sits behind load balancers and uses standard port (defaults to true.)
- Added ability to pass functions as row values for databinding (very helpful for late binding situations with n\output values.)
- Several security enhancements and bug fixes.
I hope you benefit from the updates!